Know More About The Best Pull-up Bar In The Market! (Top 5 Included!)
Pull ups are strengthening exercises for the upper body muscles. With a double move of pulling yourself up and down, you are actually working multiple muscles in your body: lats, biceps, back muscles and core muscles. Along with the intense strength of pull-ups, it could give you several benefits as well. Just like anything else, everything that is done with great efforts, will come with great rewards as well. Pull ups may be done at home through best pull-up bar.
The Benefits of Pull-ups
First off, the following are some of the benefits of best pull-ups bar:
1. They help tone your muscles. Pull-ups develop your latissimus dorsi or your lats the most, making you achieve the “V” shape – a shape that many men and women are achieving for.
2. They contribute to health improvement. They help in reduction of body fat and aid in keeping them from coming back.
3. They improve your posture. With pull-ups, your core and back muscles are straightened and you lose the tendency to always slouch.
4. They add to physical strength. The exercises give you a stronger grip, allowing you to carry heavier objects pain-free.
5. They don’t need to be done in a gym. A gym membership can be expensive and the travel can be daunting. Just buy a bar and install it at home to save time and money.
Top 5 Best Pull-up Bar in The Market Today
1. Maximiza Pull Up Bar - Doorway Pullup Bar / Chinup Bar
This product from Garren Fitness comes with heavy-duty door brackets (a couple of sets of heavy duty door mounts and a set of medium duty door mount) and comfortable non-slip foam grips. It can carry up to 300 pounds (or 136 kilograms) and can be used for a variety of exercises other than pull-ups. The bar has received more positive reviews than critiques so far, making it one of the most trusted pull-up bars in the market.
· Users found the bar to be a promising gym buddy as it is very sturdy, thanks to its good quality make and the equally high-quality installation tools that come with it.
· The bar is also compatible with almost any door frame because of its adjustable feature.
· The price is reasonable and unsatisfied customers are entitled to a 100% money-back guarantee.
· Apart from all these, users commend the customer service of Garren Fitness because they are responsive and they work fast – specifically when customers encounter issues and request for replacement.
· There were not much negative reviews for this product. The most notable one, however, is that the bar has no locking mechanism to fix the bar in place permanently.
· Many users relate that the bar loosens up for after a few times of use and that they had to tighten the bar from time to time to keep the bar from falling.
· Some other users also found that tightening can be a handful and they tend to over tighten the screws, damaging their door frame.
Regardless of the issue, other users found it manageable and of no problem.
Overall: The product is a good buy with numerous positive feedbacks and a manageable issue.
2. Ultimate Body Process Ceiling Mounted Pull-up Bar
The Ultimate pull up features an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable and easier to perform the pull-ups, giving you a less pain workout. The bar can fit 16” and 24” joists and has a 14” headspace difference from the ceiling. The product also promises a comfortable pull-up due to its parallel grips spaced at 20”. It also has a unique reversible dual position risers design so as not to take up much space.
· Like the Maxima, this product promises a stable gym equipment.
· The make of the bar itself is impressive and has the strength to carry 300 pounds.
· The installation is easy for some people and comes with a mounting template.
· The spacing is also accommodating and comfortable for many users, making it a good purchase.
· The installation of the Ultimate Body Pull-up Bar will require tools that aren’t in the box. So if you don’t have a power drill, this may be a downside for you since you’ll need to make an extra effort to buy or borrow a drill.
· The installation may take a while especially if you are just a newbie.
· The drilled hole should be precisely measured and the mounting positioned correctly, thus, may require two people to install.
Overall: The product promises comfort and thanks to its spacing, users had their workouts. The cons are manageable and are not major concerns that would decrease the quality of the workout. So overall, it is recommended.
3. Shamrock Triple Pull-up, Dip and Suspension Door Gym
As the name of the product implies, the bar can be extended twice (that’s two extensions plus the normal pull-up to equate the coined term “triple”) to allow more than the pull-ups. The manufacturers claim that you could use the bar for 35 exercises which are all laid out in the DVD and instruction sheet that came with the package.
· Given that it can be used for 35 exercises, you may find this a full replacement for your gym membership.
· The bars also has both the features of stability and sturdiness.
· It can hold to up to 300 pounds and can fit in most doors.
· The installation is likewise easy as you don’t have to drill your wall for installation.
· The product is a potential doorframe or damage causer.
· Though the description says “it fits most doors”, the allowable measurements are not named, thus, those which do not have the “it fits most doors” are not sure if they’d buy it or not.
· The foam handles reportedly rips easily, reducing comfort when working out.
Overall: The bar is a great work-out buddy and it does a lot for the user. The downsides are quite manageable but can be discouraging as users will be the ones who would adjust. But given that it has more capabilities than problems.
4. Stamina 1690 Power Tower
The Stamina Power Tower is an entire gym. You can perform pull-ups, dips, chin-ups, push ups and more.
· It is easy to assemble and is packed with a detailed manual.
· It also does everything it promises and it really makes a good work-out equipment.
· The price is reasonable and saves you from going to the gym.
· Though it is easy to assemble, the process is time-consuming and may even require two people to complete it.
· It has a weak ground stability and tends to wobble when used.
· Some users even say that the equipment fell over them, making the equipment a potential injury-prone.
· Some others say that that the equipment didn’t last months after occasional use.
Overall: The Tower is a very good choice for users who want a budget-friendly equipment that gives the most functionality. However, there are some tweaks that needed be done on the parts to make it more likeable.
The Titan Fitness bar can hold up to 500 pounds and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. The height is adjustable depending on the user’s height and can be mounted on wood and on a concrete wall at up to a width of 53”.
· The power bar is easy to assemble and requires a single person to get it done.
· The bar is sturdy and can hold up to 500 pounds.
· The steel make is of quality and really heavy duty.
· Users don’t have problems with the pricing and find the price good replacement for gym membership fees.
· The assembly can take long and one person can complete it in an hour.
· Some of the hardware required to screw it in place are purchased separately.
· Unlike the other equipment, Titan doesn’t come in a complete package and was even packed in a heavy and a very large box – a visual turn-off for some.
Overall: The assembly time isn’t a real issue and can be compensated with the product’s sturdiness. The packaging is understandable and again compensable. Most users commend the product for its sturdiness and carrying capacity.
Most users also have praised the products’ ability to allow multiple exercises which are a good thing as users don’t have to buy separate machines to work on their target muscles. This equipment does it all and even gives the users more space and lesser work-out time.
Most users obviously don’t mind the visual package and assembly time if they find their gym equipment stable and strong. The above products all assure painless and comfortable workouts which fortunately are proven by most verified users. The prices aren’t an issue also and so far, users were happy to have paid reasonable prices for their purchases. Though the Titan equipment requires an additional purchase for its complete installation, its satisfied users didn’t complain about overpriced parts or hardware.
Almost all unsatisfied buyers commented on the customer service and manufacturing mistakes which may all be resolved through refunds and complaints. But as to the product performance, many users don’t have negative feedbacks. Though there were some in the reviews, these problems may have been attributable to mishandling.
If it's good & helpful - Please share it with your friend to help us get the motivation to do more research. Thank you!
About the Author
"" With the growing number of serious health issues in our world today, being physically healthy and workout routines are becoming to be nightmare (very crucial) nowadays. However, what if you just don't know what to do and when or where to start your road to fitness? I know how this situation might get so confusing. But don't worry! With my years of professional experience in the fitness world, I am glad to share all my knowledge in this field and would be very happy to listen to feedbacks or comments coming from you. In fact, I and my team will even do some research to your questions if required. Thanks! ""